January 10 — February 14 — March 20
One Hour, Any Skill Level, Have Fun!!
The ET Indoor Triathlon Series is a great way to become a triathlete or test your training for the outdoor race season. It’s fun and enjoyed by athletes of all levels – from first timers to veterans. You set your own pace!
The one hour event looks like this:
- 10 minutes of swimming in the lap pool
- 10 minute easy transition from the pool to the spin bikes
- 30 minutes of bike riding on the studio spin bikes
- 5 minute easy transition from the spin area to the treadmills
- 20 minutes of treadmill running